Thursday, February 4, 2010

Some January LO’s


Well I had a pretty crafty January! I am hooked on Sketchy Thursdays and Cocoa Daisy; I got my first kit from Scrapbook Kit Club and SO honored to be a part of their team; the challenges are just rollin' over at Ch{all}enge Masters, and the beautiful, beautiful work at Candy Shoppe Designs is just so inspiring!

So here's some stuff that I did:

Most of these were created with my January Kit from Cocoa Daisy. It is sadly my last kit from there b/c I decided to stop buying scrappy supplies for 2010. But I'll tell you what…I am signing up for the January 2011 kit for sure, and getting a lifetime membership! J Some of these things were done for scraplifts, or their scraplift game, or just because. Other's I also used for challenges at other sites.




Then there's Ch{all}enge Masters. I SOOO wanted to win the kit that was the prize this month, so all in all I think I did 14 of the challenges there.
I created this frame for the Altered Challenge with my 2010 word. I wanted to be able to see myself in the word, so that is why I used a mirror.


Here are some other LO's that I did, too, for CM.


I also did a lot of LO's for the Holiday Rewind Crop at My Sketch World. The ladies there are such a blast!!


And finally here is my LO for the Feb. 1st challenge at Candy Shoppe Designs. The prizes there are so unique AND you don't necessarily have to do a LO to win…just leave a comment! We had to use an arrow, and with all things "valentine-y" right now, I was thinking about what was in my heart…things I love right now. I did a TON of stitching on this that took me forever! But I like the texture it gives the page.



Well, I think that is it! It was a great month….that might explain why I haven't had any mojo for the past couple of days! UGH!

3 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Fabulous collection of your work!!! Lots of great stuff here, and I am so glad you are hooked on Sketchy Thursdays 'cause I think we're hooked on your work, too! Love everything you do! :)

I hear ya on the mojo thing. I am in a post-holiday dry spell. Need to jump start my engine!

~Telah said...

Audrey-those layouts and projects are absolutely stunning! You do such great work! Look at little Charlotte! She certainly is one cute baby doll!

Sally Cranney said...

Great layouts as always Audrey! Love them..and what a cool mirror project! So unique!

I did want to let you know that I gave you an award over at my blog. www.sallyschallengechatter.blogspot.com.