Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays March 4th sketch

an this week FLEW by!  I am trying to get this one linked up in time!  I made this all with scraps from my scrap bin!  I went through my bin a bit and picked out some of my favorite papers.  I also went through my ribbon stash and my odds n' ends stash, too!  This was part of my goal this month...to use my stash, and so far so good!

This sketch ran away from me.  I wanted to use strips of paper for this, so I turned the sketch and added a journaling block to the side.  I love it when a sketch just takes its own direction!



I made this twisted tulle flower using fabric glue instead of regular adhesive and it came out much better than others I have done b/c it dried so fast!  Also, I crocheted the heart, too!  I haven't crocheted in years, but I saw this tutorial linked from another site and I LOVED it!  It is very easy!



Charlotte loves to lay in the cart and look at the ceiling of the store when we go shopping.  Ahh...I guess shopping makes me relaxed, too...


4 comments:

Tara said...

Just beautiful Audrey, love the flower and the heart. Hope you made it in time.

Star Rork said...

I love the tulle....I think I just got rid of my tulle too! grrrrr

wendy said...

So cute, I love how she relaxes in the cart and that title is perfect for the layout :). Super cute.

Dettao said...

Your blog is awesome! I love all your layouts and I am intrigued by that crocheted heart. Please pas the link at MS.