Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1 reveals!

Can you believe that it is APRIL already???

I am been anxiously awaiting the first of this month to post my LO's with the new Scrapbook Kit Club Kit for April!!!  It features Dear Lizzy and Cosmo Cricket Material Girl!  There are also some wonderful embellies including some crocheted flowers, Maya Road envelopes, and Maya Road chipboard people.

Here are some of the LO's that I did with the kit:



I have a little technique tip that I am going to share about this next one on the SBKC blog this week:


This LO is one of my favs.  But WARNING:  my feet are in a serious need of a pedicure.
I painted the packground blue and painted the top of the envelope pink.  I also used some of the Dear Lizzy fabric paper to make the twisted flower on the right.  I really liked using the envelope as my photo mat. ly
The lovely blue fabric flower on this LO is included in teh SBKC kit.  It comes from a wonderful little store called Precocious Paper by the very talented Tessa Buys.



This last one I spent a LOT of time fussy cutting the leaves out of the paper!  I love the way these flowers came out to.  And this photo is one of my most favs of Charlotte!



I am still playing around with this kit.  I have two other things in the works, so I will post those soon!


And now the April 1st challenge for Candy Shoppe Designs!
Since it is April Fool's day, your challenge is to scrap one of those photos that are not the most flattering!  This is one I snapped of my brother, which as soon as I saw it I knew it was going to make it onto a page, much to his dismay!

I got a lot of things from my stash and used them here, like some old LYB tags and stickers.


I can't wait to post this LO on Facebook for all my brother's friends to see!  :)


TFL!  hopefully I will post when we get back from our Easter holiday next week!  OOOO and I have some exciting news to share about this month, too!

7 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

These are all fantastic! I love how you used my little blue flower (from Precocious Paper) on your "Hello Toes" layout :). Gorgeous pages!

KerrynF said...

Beautiful work Audrey, just love the 'Sew Sweet' page!

Anonymous said...

absolutely gorgeous layouts, love the tape flowers and that nail polish!

Colleen said...

Wow you've been busy with some amazing creations! I don't know which one I like best - all fab! Love the misting and paint!

Lisa Watson said...

Terrific LOs Audrey!!!

Stacy said...

As usual Audrey these are FANTASTIC! Always such a source of inspiration! Congrats also on your top 10 vies/bookmarks/liked over at two peas!

wendy said...

You did an awesome job on all of these! Charlotte is precious.