Monday, April 12, 2010

New Beginnings Crop!

I am super excited to announce that I am a Guest Designer this month over at Scrapdango!!  I won the spot during the Crowned contest in February.

This week we are having a cro p!!! Heather is very generous with prizes and the ladies have a LOT of talent, so please stop by!  Here are the details:


Each month Scrapdango offers two kits: Sugar and Spice.  April's Sugar kit contains papers from Crate Paper Brook, and the Spice kit contains BoBunny Mamma-Razzi.  I chose to work with the Spice kit and the Mamma-Razzi papers.  The reveal will be on Thursday, but here are a few sneaks:

 

 

YAY!  OK, so see you back here on Thursday for the reveal!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

hi Audrey, nice to"meet" you! I love your layouts on Scrapdango and look forward to seeing what you do with the aprile kit!