Monday, June 21, 2010

A Bucket of Fun for everyone...

Charlotte loves to get into the cupboard and try to "drink" out of every container she can lift to her face.  Well, while we were at the beach a few weeks ago, she tried to drink a bucket full of sandy water.  I could have stopped her...but then I wouldn't have gotten the photo....

actually, there was not much in it and she didn't get anything in her mouth except a few grains of sand...:)






I created this sketch for the June Sketch at Challenge Masters!!!  If you complete the sketch, you could be entered to win a $25 gift certificate to the online store of your choice!!  That is a GREAT prize!  :)




My class at my Lonestar Scrapbook Company is coming up next  Tues. the 29th, and I ordered some of the Pink Paislee BayBerry Cottage paper for us to work with.  This is the 2 pager that we will be doing in class!


I am also going to be doing a special Flower Tutorial class on August 21 and you can learn how to make this flower below.  We will be doing 8-10 flowers total and it is only $15!!!!!  AND Lonestar is having a 15% discount on all the classes right now, so really it is only $12.75!  That is such a great price!



TFL and have a nice week!!!

1 comment:

WhiteRacoon said...

The photos with bucket are very funny =) I like your layout a lot! The circle, the round journaling, the embellishments. And so many attractive details. Love your style!