Monday, June 7, 2010

More Magpie!

Well I have used just about every bit of the June Magpie Club kit, where I am the guest designer this month.  I had so so much fun with this kit! 

I am a bit behind on my Project 12 pages, but I am trying to catch up.  Here is the LO for March.  I used the sketch for Project 12 by Becky Fleck.


I was also inspired by the color combo challenge for the first week in June at ScrapDango.  When I first thought of red and green together, I thought Christmas, but I just love how the colors on this page turned out.  I hadn't intended for this to happen, but so far my months are following the color theme for the month: Jan has blues, Feb. had pinks and reds, and now March has green!  I guesss I will have to keep going with that theme.

This next LO I did using a sketch by Julie Bonner for Magpie Club, which should be up on the blog, soon! 



I actually glued the twine to the banner and then zig zag stitched over the twine!  I love how it came out.



I have a lot more journaling to add to this story, so I think I am just going to tuck a pocket on the back or something.  As I started to write the story, I decided that I wanted a lot more details, and it didn't all fit on the tag!  Oh well!




Well I have no more left of the kit!  So I am off to browse through my stash!

1 comment:

marianne said...

I don't want to leave you a comment everyday because I don't want to be all stalkerish =).....but I love your style! Very cool layering and stitching and patterned combos. That is all.