Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Carousel Adventure! Scrapbook Circle

I am so excited to share my first page as part of the new DT at Scrapbook Circle.  If you have been following my blog, you know I was on the SBC team a few years ago and have been a loyal subscriber for years!  So I am so happy to get the oppurtunity to share my creations as part of the team!

Charlotte was in a wedding in June, and the bridal party went to a local carousel to take photos after the ceremony.  It was an awesome back drop for some great photos!  We had to wait to get on, and the anticipation was just killing her!  :)


I have a little secret that I must share.  I had a few of the patterned papers in the kit already, so I used both sheets on some of my pages!  :)  For this page, I started by using a stencil and a pink ink pad to make the splatters on the background, then some splattering of more mist.  Then I just layered some pf the patterned papers behind the photos and added a few bits here and there.


The kit comes with these sparkly gold star sequins and they picked up on the gold in the carousel perfectly!  I love using sequins on my pages!


I wanted to add a bit more sparkle, so I used the alphas from the July kit, and kept the title neutral because I wanted the photos to stand out and not the title.

And here is the August kit in it's entirety!   I think you will love it!



If you would like to see what else I created with the August Kit, you can click HERE!  I will be sharing these pages with information on my blog over the next couple weeks!

Stay Scrappy my Friends!