Thursday, August 11, 2011

I knew...

that it was going to be a boy!  Thats what that's what this page is all about!

I am a bit behind in my postings lately, as you can imagine, but I am finding bits of time here and there!  It's getting better!

This was LAST weeks Sketchy Thursdays sketch. I should be back on track for next week!  :)


My take on this sketch features so of the gorgeous papers from Authentique from the Blissful and Journey lines that I got from Memorable Seasons Online Store.  I LOVE the texture and thickness of this paper...it distresses well!



I did some misting with some spray ink and splattered a bit of yellow paint. And of course I had to add some machine stitching with some coordinating thread!


Love these tiny alphas!




This flower I made with some blue ribbons and raffia that came on some presents that Kyler got.  They were sitting on my desk and I wanted to use them somehow!  They match perfectly.


Well I hope to get to some more things that are laying on my desk.  Next week I have a HUGE post going up on Wednesday about an AMAZING GDT spot I have, plus a "paperless" layout I did for Clip It Up! (These are things I did BEFORE I had the baby!  :)  )

9 comments:

Diana Waite said...

what a sweet layout! I really love that flower!

Tessa Buys said...

He is just too sweet! Fabulous page :).

Carolina said...

Oh, those pictures are just too cute. Your baby boy is SO beautiful!!! Love what you've done with your layout, too. Gorgeous. How do you find time to scrap?

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Gorgeous layout, and I completely understand the journaling!! I KNEW Jessica was going to be a girl, because I felt EXACTLY the same! It was an identical pregnancy!! So when they said, it's a girl, I thought the same thing . . . I know!! LOL!! Gorgeous, gorgeous layout! He's so cute! Can I hold him!?! LOL!!

Christine said...

Gorgeous Audrey! I'm putting this one up Fabulous Finds tomorrow :)

Diana Fisher said...

Amazing page and gorgeous little extras, like the stitching and doodling. Love that little man, too!

Nadya 's World!!! said...

Awwwwwwww... what a cute little boy!!! how sweet!!! Congratulations!!!! Love your layout!!!

Carly said...

Just beautiful! The baby- the layout- all of it! I always love the details you include in all your work! So completely inspired!
hugs~carly

corrie said...

He is adorable. And your page is beautiful. Congrats on your newest bundle!