Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Birthday Boy! (a bit late...)

He was ONE on July 19th, and yet I am just getting around to posting a layout about his day!  We have had such a crazy summer, and it just snuck up on me!  We had been traveling just the day before, and on his birthday he was not himself (later we found out he had an ear infection, poor guy).


I was able to get him during a few happy moments during the day, complete with his drool covered shirt and all!

I wove together some of the patterned papers to make a focal point for my photo.




I cut the large #1 from some patterned paper and then stitched a circle on the background to frame it.


I got this collection from the My Scraps & More store...FATASTIC prices and sales and THE BEST shipping around!

6 comments:

Tracey said...

I just love the blues and greens!! Such vibrant colour! Amazing layout!!

Anonymous said...

Love all the banners and the weaving!!!

Unknown said...

Love the banner weaving and that cute little Ky Guy! Loving the various use of banners!

Unknown said...

This is adorable! Love the weaving and the fun colors!

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

He's adorable and so is the layout! And you are too funny about being worried about just now scrapping this photo from July - I am still scrapping 2007!

Diana Waite said...

wow-I just LOVE the banners on this page--he is ADORABLE!