Monday, March 4, 2013

Love This Family! GCD Studios "Pure Bliss"

Hello everyone!  Audrey here to share a layout with the new "Pure Bliss" collection.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the prints and colors in this line.  Although the colors are a bit on the pastel side, they still worked perfectly for this photo of our family in the fall.


I cut and distsressed some strips of papers of a similar shade and then stitched them to create a mat for my photo.  I used some more strips on the bottom left of the page and an area to ground my title.  I stitched around the photo to create a frame.


I used a heart stencil and the crossword paper, and brushed with some watered down blue paint.  Then I cut the hearts out and outlined them with a black pen.  I fussy cut some flowers and come circles and layered them across the page.  For my journaling, I just wrote on some strips of paper and scattered them around the page.


Thanks for stopping by today!!


Audrey Yeager GCD Studios DT, 2012 GCD Studios Layout Gal

1 comment:

Denise said...

Beautiful layout!
love all the distressing and layering.