Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A mini mini...

I am not much of a mini album maker, but when I got the "Party Animal" line by KaiserCraft from Your Scrapbook Stash store, I just had to cut out the animals to make a little album for Charlotte.

She knows her farm animals and other dometicated animals well, so I am glad this paper had things like a seal and a turtle.....she need to get to know them, too!  :)





The covers are two chipboard pieces that I covered with paper and then I bound the album with my Bind It All.

The format is very simple. I cut 14 4x4 pieces of patterned paper (there were 14 different animals on the paper).  Then in a Word document, I created a page that was 12x12 and made a whole bunch of 3.5x3.5" boxes and put the animals name in there.  I printed them out and traced each square with a black pen.  I also cut some plain squares of white CS 3.5x3.5" and added the cut out animal to each one.  I arranged them in alphabetical order and voila!















She LOVED looking through the pages!  :)

4 comments:

Mitralee said...

LOVE that book! How sweet! And the photo of your daughter looking at it at the end, precious with her little piggies showing! Maybe a future scrap page?

Diana Waite said...

such a precious book--and ADORABLE picture of her looking at it!

glorygirl said...

Awwww! Love that book!

Erica said...

VERY cute!