Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Yummy Pancake Breakfast!!!!

 While we were back in NY visiting a few weeks ago, we went to a pancake breakfast at a small church near my parents camp.  We all had such a fantastic time, and I am not much of a pancake fan, but they were SOOOOOOO good!!

I wanted to focus on the photo of the pancakes with the homemade blueberry sauce.  Then I had a photo of each of us from that morning (although hubby wasn't cooperating with the camera).

I used some older Jillibean Soup papers, that aren't really a "food" theme, but I like the way the bright colors work together.

I have seen some of the Maya Road Kraft doilies on some projects out there, and I decided to try and make some myself.  I have SCAL for my cricut, and lots of great svg files that I never use.







The doily behind the title took about 10-15 minutes to cut just that one, then I had to pop out a lot of the pieces that were stuck.  But I LOVE the way these all came out and I am going to use this file a lot more in the future! 

TFL today!

3 comments:

Mitralee said...

Love the craft roily and the smaller ones you put together! Super yummy looking pancakes!

Diana Waite said...

a 2 pager! I'm impressed--love the colors and clever use of the doilie

WhiteRacoon said...

Very cute! It even smells like freshly cooked pancakes!!!
So yummy =) Love the girl's photo in the right top corner, it's adorable!
You're great! =)