Wednesday, June 29, 2011

summer rides and upcoming projects...

At my parents camp, we have all kinds of fun toys to play with.  Last year they bought an old used golf cart, and at first I was like "for WHAT?".  And then once we all rode on it a few times, we were hooked!  it is so fun to go up and down the road and just stop to chit chat with people and see what's goin' on!

I used some more of the Sassafrass Lass Sunshine Broadcast line from Your Scrapbook Stash.  I really loved these papers!!




There was also a challenge at My Scraps & More to create a page using products from just one manufacturer.  Well I do that all the time!  :) 

I have got a TON of projects to share this week, seeing as how Monday is July 1st!  Here's what's coming:

*a big project I worked on for Simply Renee Clip It Up for their birthday celebration next month...wel actually I used it for Charlotte's Birthday, but they are using it for their bash, too!  :)

*Magpie Club July Reveal-A FUN FUN kit!  SNEAKS are on the blog NOW!

* Memorable Seasons kit reveal-My first manufacturer's kit from the store...LOVED it!  :)

* and on Sunday, July 3, a HUGE announcement that I can't wait to share....oh my gosh I am so excited!

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

I really like the touch of banner at the top! GREAT layout!

yyam said...

Such a sweet layout Audrey! Love the beautiful photos...brilliantly composed...

Mitralee said...

oh what fun! love the colors on your page and the feel of it! enjoy your summer