Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays reveal!

Another wonderful Thursday and another great sketch from Sketchy Thursdays!


When I arrived back from vaca on Monday, I had a ton of packages waiting for me, one of which was my "stash" from Your Scrapbook Stash.  Let me tell you....Erica sends a TON of stuff every month for us to work with and is so extremely generous!!  You could experience this yourself because YSS is having a Design Team Call!!!!  Check out all the details HERE.

Anyways, she sent me some of the new Kaiser Craft "Party Animal" line to play with.  Our favorite "animal" in this house (besides our dog and cat), is FROGGIE!!!!!

Charlotte doesn't go anywhere without Froggie.   He is quite the friend, so I did a little page about him...


The colors in these papers worked so so well with these photos. 


This line comes with a little tag book of journaling spots which are so adorable.  This one happened to have a monkey on it, but I covered it up with one of the chipboard pieces of a frog, of course! 



I also used some of the trims from Girl's Paperie, and letters from My Little Shoebox and American Crafts.

After being gone for a while, I REALLY need to get back into my scrap room!  I printed a ton of photos and have about 10 layouts planned...most of which I want to get done this weekend!  I am doing a crop all day on Saturday, so that should help!

I was just going through my file of all my pages so far this year, and I am at just about 100.  By the end of the month, I should be around 120, whjich puts me on track for 250 this year...although we have a baby coming soon, so that may put me a bit behind...:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh such cuteness...great layout too. See you this weekend.