Monday, June 20, 2011

What I'm into right now....

I wanted to share a page that I did based on the June sketch at Sassafras Lass using the Sunshine Broadcast line that I got from Your Scrapbook Stash.  I pretty much stayed close to the sketch.

I have decided that I love ledge, text, and graph prints, and that they make great background papers! I am so into that...


There was a challenge at Scrapdango to NOT use pink on a girly page, and I think this does it!  I used a yellow and blue combo instead.

The blue flower on the top left was made from one of the border stickers, and the yellow one in the middle was made by pleating a border strip from the botttom of one of the pieces of SL paper.  The flower on the bottom I actually cut out from a "foldie" cause I only wanted one flower.




Another thing I have been doing lately is stamping on my layouts.  It is very subtle, but I have some circle and flower stamps that scatter the page.  I have a TON of stamps and I am glad that I am getting back into using them.

TFL!

4 comments:

Diana Waite said...

I REALLY like the color combo--difficult not to use pink on girl pages! :) I really like how you had a variety of flowers--just wonderful! :)

Mitralee said...

Nice job! Love the stamping and super cool flowers!

yyam said...

Wow! This is lovely Audrey! I love how neat and clean your style is. And that subtle stamping looks fabulous! :)

Wendy Rasbach said...

The stamping looks awesome! Love this entry. Good luck to you!! :)