Monday, January 28, 2013

New Glitz Releases!!! Little Driver and All Hands on Deck!

Seriously, the latest Glitz Design releases are the best YET!!  Some fun new things, like the roller stamps, and awesome designs on the classic Glitz stuff like the Peek-A-Boos (transparencies) and What-Nots (die-cuts).  I have two page to share with you today.

For some reason, I didn't scrap these photos of a ship tour that we took last summer. They have just been sitting in my "to do" pile for a while.  Well, it was a good thing I waited, because the Uncharted Waters line is an absolute perfect match!


The design of my page revolved a lot around this anchor die cut, which I misted with a Navy blue to make it stand out a bit more on the page.  I even looked up some rope knots and used one to tie on my string to the top of the anchor!  :)


LOVE this yellow anchor washi!!!!


This Giant Rhinestone was a perfect match for the strips on the patterned paper.


I layered a few Peek-A-Boos behind, and on top of the photos to add some more color on the page.



Next I wanted to do a page with the bright, colorful papers of the "Color Me Happy" collection.  It went well with these bright, colorful photos of my little guy driving his car.  He is just so happy!



I wanted to show some movement on this page, so I took the rainbow chevron washi and cut it up into pieces and taped them down.  Then I machine stitched over the washi to create a circle.  Behind the photos I layered some What-Nots and Journal Stickers.



I fussy cut some elements from other papers, and also used a cloud stamp in the top left corner of the page.


Have you gotten your hands on any new Glitz yet?  Can't wait to see!

Supplies:

"All Hands On Deck"
Papers:
Uncharted Waters "Waves"
Uncharted Waters "Scallop"
Uncharted Waters "Stripe"

Uncharted Waters Giant Rhinestones
Uncharted Waters Peek A Boos
Uncharted Waters Whatnots
Uncharted Waters tape Anchors
Uncharted Waters Teeny Alphas Aqua Stripe

"Hello Little Driver"
Papers:
Color Me Happy "Stripe"
Color Me Happy "Hearts"
Color Me Happy "Bits & Pieces"

Color Me Happy Journaling Stickers
Color Me Happy Washi Rainbow Chevron

Hello Friend Stamps
Yours Truly What Nots

Thanks for stopping by today!
-Audrey


5 comments:

Cathy said...

I love their new lines...heck I love everything they do! Awesome layouts as always!

Nancy Wyatt said...

Gorgeous layouts and love their new lines!!

Diana Waite said...

oh WAY to let the new lines shine!

Lea L. said...

These are fabulous, Audrey! Great job, girl!

Diana Fisher said...

You know I love these!! :)