Friday, January 4, 2013

These boots were made for Winter...

I can't get enough of the Crate Paper Sleigh Ride collection!!!  It has been so great for my holiday and wintery photos.  I got my stash at My Scraps & More.

We have had SO MUCH SNOW since we've moved back to NY...at one point, there was about 2 1/2 ft on the ground...my little guy was buried up to his armpits.

I asked for a pair of winter boots for Christmas, and both my mom and my hubby got me a pair!  They are both totally different, though, so I kept both pairs!  :)



I have saved this scrap of chipboard that I cut some snowflakes from about 3 years ago.  I wanted to use it as a stencil, which I did to create the snowflakes on the bottom left of the page.  I used some Art Anthology Sorbet in "Splashed", which adds some awesome texture and shine!



But I loved the way the white chipboard looked, too, so I just used it on my page!  I love the idea of using the negatives of punches and/or die cuts.



I added some bits of gold here and there with the vellum. gold dot paper and the gold thread.  A bit of layering and a tiny splash of grey mist, and it's done!

I have a lot more wintery/snow photos to scrap!!!!

5 comments:

Lanette said...

Yet again another beautiful LO!! LOVE the snowflakes

Diana Waite said...

I LOVE this layout! I'm TOTALLY going to lift it--just GORGEOUS!

Tracey said...

I love this!! Gorgeous layout!!

Marek said...

WOOWOWOW Gorgeous !!!

Diana Fisher said...

I love this! It jumped right off the page at me! :)