Saturday, January 8, 2011

My 2010 Top 10

I love doing this every year....going through all the pages that I created and thinking about all those special moments.  

I completed about 227 pages in 2010....that is a LOT!  Probably because I was on 2 kit design teams, one manufacturer's team, AND worked at my LSS teaching two classes a month. 

I have decided to cut back a lot this year so that I can scrap a lot more without pressure.

So anyways, here are my favorite layouts of 2010, in no particular order:










8 comments:

Diana Waite said...

these layout are GORGEOUS! I love these!!

Marie/Mison said...

Best foot forward (if that´s the title), is my favourite. But I love all of them! Great work!

Deanna said...

Audrey, these are absolutely stunning! There are several I'd LOVE to lift, because they're just amazing! Wow!

Unknown said...

Beautiful layouts! I really like all of your flowers, misting and great attention to little details.

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Awesome layouts :)

My favorite 2 are Almost One and Sew Sweet. :)

I did a summary for 2010 also. Stop by and checkout mine.

http://living-in-the-positive.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-favorite-layouts-for-2010-best-of.html

Alicia S. said...

I'm not sure how you narrowed it down to 10! These are definitely some of my favorites. Thanks for being such an inspiration and motivation to me in 2010. :)

Celeste B. said...

Amazing layouts Audrey. Love them all.

Sophia said...

Great job, they are all beautiful...