Friday, January 7, 2011

Some S.E.I....

I love the soft greens and light blues of the S.E.I. Kris Kringle line.  As you know, I have also been on an "old photo" kick, as well.

This page is about our dog Leo, who was a HUGE newfoundland mix.  He was the sweetest dog ever.  We would attach him, to a sled with a harness and he would take us everywhere!!!  One time, my dad even hooked him up and we went into town to the grocery store, left him tied outside, and he carried us AND the groceries back.  He was a good boy...

I wanted the design to be simple since the details in my photo were so small.  And I also wanted my journaling to be clean so I typed it up and printed it out.  They grey background paper is actually from the Spooks line!






I just LOVE these photos of Charlotte on this little sled from last year.  We had a great llittle snowfall New Years Eve at my parents and it was so white and pristine!  My dad  was standing just outside the photo cause Charlotte wasn't really holding herself up well yet!  She took a few tumbles into the snow, but didn't seem to mind!  :)




I cut the hills from the black and white swirly paper and inked the edges with white and added some glitter.  I layered them with several layers of pop-dots to make them stand out.




OK, so now I want you to go to the S.E.I. site and look at ALL their new releases for CHA!!  I can't wait to get me some of these goodies!  There are so many new lines to work with!  I am SOOOOO excited!

CHA Winter 2011 S.E.I.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the homage to Leo. And Miss Charlotte makes an adorable snow bunny! Great effect with the faux snow covered hills.

Lynn said...

Lovely stuff as always! I've been thinking of digging into my old photos to do mini albums for Punky Sprouts! Just took in some negatives today of pictures I took as a 6th grader in 1985! :)