Monday, February 7, 2011

13 weeks...1 trimester down, 2 to go!

Well the first trimester was a bit of a ride for me.  Feeling so much better lately!

I am doing the Crowned contest at Scrapdango....I need some challenges to get my mojo going again.  I haven't scrapped nearly as much as I normally do.

This weeks challenge was to include photos of a woman (that's me), use a b&w color scheme with a few bits of colors (that's NOT me!), bling, and something that spans the length of the page.



I took a lot of preggo pics when I was pregnant with Charlotte, but these are the first I have taken with this pregnancy.  I have to say that I was inspired by the very talented Anna from Cocoa Daisy!



The papers are Glitz, Echo Park, Cosmo, and a bit of Sassafrass.



Those black and white flowers I have had in my stash for over 6 years.  I found them by accident when I was looking through my bling pile!  So glad they finally got used up!



I'm workin on a few other contests and sketches this week, too....gotta get back into the swing of things.....

4 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Glad you're starting to feel better - my Dr told me that on day 91 I would feel a whole lot better because the placenta kicks in and takes some of the strain after about 85 days. He was absolutely right...hope the rest of your pregnancy is joyous!
I love the LO: I think we set about these things with trepidation because we think they aren't us - but blimey - this is fab....perhaps it's a new you!!

Diana Fisher said...

I love this layout and great journaling!

Danielle said...

This is gorgeous Audrey! You already look beautiful with the growing belly.. xo Danielle

Doreen Vasquez said...

Wow how did I miss that you were pregnant! Congrats to you and your family!