Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays, Scrapdango, and YSS....

I lost my mojo in January, but I seem to have found it again!!!!! 

I used my Cocoa Daiy February kit (which hubby got me a subscription for for Xmas!) and this sketch from Sketchy Thursdays to make this first page.





For the background, I used a piece of cardboard (appropriate for a LO about a box) and some paint to stamp the lines.  I also used the fabulous bubble wrap stamp and some white ink to stamp the bubble wrap pattern (also appreopriate for a LO about a box!  :)  ). 



I used papers and stickers from Sassafrass and some artisan tapes from Pink Paislee.





I am still doing the Crowned competition at Scrapdango, and this is my week 3 layout:




We had to use lyrics from a list of songs for our title, hidden journaling, and two fonts in our journaling. 




I'm still playing with the MME papers and LOVE them!  I used some of the cute chipboard pieces for this page which add a lot of dimension!




Lastly, I am using up some of my Feb kit from Your Scrapbook Stash (YSS).  We went to Ikea around Thanksgiving time and had a great time shopping and eating swedish meatballs!   When I think of Ikea, I think of clean and simple lines, so that's how I approached this page: clean and simple!



I cut my title on my Cricut using just the Arial Bold font.  Stickers are Studio Calico and flowers are Sassafrass Lass.




Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I LOVE these!!! The cardboard stamping and the stitching over the twine and the little hidden journal box. LOVE them!

Diana Fisher said...

Amazing pages, and how fun is that baby in a box layout!!! Great colors on all of these too. LOVE! :)

lisa said...

Great pages Audrey.
Our trips to Ikea look the same in the UK : )
Love how you used the bubble wrap stamp x

NickyNoo said...

What gorgeous pages! I love all your little details. Loving the baby in a box! Reminds me we have a great photo of a baby in a bag that needs to be scrapped, LOL xx

Anne said...

I love your page with the cardboard box. It is lovely and it reminds me of what my kids spend their life doing !!

Anonymous said...

Amazing pages! Love your take on the ST sketch! Awesome use of papers, embellies and paint!
Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You are SIMPLY AMAZING! I love love love love all of these and loveeeeeeeee the paint and stitching! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Keshet said...

These are all beautiful, you have a wonderful style! I've made a "girl in a box" layout myself!

corrie said...

i love you ST layout. beautiful! i really love how you used those sass papers.

Karen said...

Love these layouts - particularly the first and second. Definitely have plenty of mojo :P

Diana Waite said...

WOW, I love all of these layouts! I REALLY like the painting on the first, the colors on the second and the clean lines on the third--GREAT layouts!!