Saturday, February 19, 2011

All Dressed Up! ST March GDT entry...

Well I finally did it!  I am trying out for a GDT spot at Sketchy Thursdays!!!  It was last minute for me to finish this, but I did it and I am glad I did!





Every time I look at this photo of Charlotte I totally crack up...she loves putting things on from my closet.

I used some more of the new MME papers from my LSS.  LOVE the doily stamp and I layered some of the different doilies stamped on different papers to make the big flower. 



This paper line also comes with new layered chipboard elements which are so FUN!!!  I love the dimension they give. 


My banner is some small pom poms layered with a triangle banner cut from patterned paper and then some of the chipboard elements on top.


Thanks for looking and if I make it into the top 5 PLEASE vote for me!!!!  THANKS!

16 comments:

Missy Whidden said...

Okay, that is officially the cutest picture EVER! I can see why you'd laugh every time you look at it...it's so adorable! That bra is hilarious!

Dana Tatar said...

I LOVE this!

Diana Waite said...

this made me chuckle--THANK you! SO adorable--LOVE it all and GOOD luck! :)

Unknown said...

Oh Charlotte...she's a little trendsetter! So glad you bit the bullet for the Sketchy Thursdays GDT.

Dawn said...

Oh my gosh how cute is that!! You have to save that picture for when she starts dating! :O) Great layout too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL LOL LOL!!! You ROCK!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that photo!!! And she is gonna kill you for that later on in life!! LOL!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee it!!! And loving the colors and your banner too! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Debbi Tehrani said...

OMGoodness! That is the funniest, cutest photo ever! And your layout is just beautiful!

Keshet said...

Oh, this is HILARIOUS! Love the photo and love what you did with it! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Thursdays!!

Diana Fisher said...

I just get the best smile when I see this!!! Fabulous page!

lisa said...

Well, she knows how to put it on!!!
So funny Audrey : )
I just love this x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous page! Love it!
Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

WhiteRacoon said...

it's so funny!! =)
love her look, she's a real lady! =)

Jimjams said...

Fab photo - love how completely self-assured she looks! Lovely page.

Unknown said...

She obviously gets her exquisite sense of style from her mommy! How adorable! I love you, Audrey and Charlotte!

Unknown said...

Love your layout! Voted for you~

Kim said...

This is a super cute LO:)
~Kim