Monday, February 21, 2011

Mower to Love

I got to play with some bits of new releases from SEI for my projects this month.   The new Corrine line is my favorite!  You can check out HERE. I also got a paper pack of the White Elegance paper, which at first glance looks like you'd use it for wedding pics.  What is hard to see on the pics of this paper is that it has a shimmery finish to some of the designs, which I KNEW would resists ink and paints, so I have been playing with those on these papers, too!

I took these photos of Charlotte last September, when she would try to "mow" the street.  She just loves that mower, even though we ran out of bubbles long ago.




I really love the design of page and I think I am going to turn it into a sketch which I will draw up in photoshop.


I love the shade of green in this line, too.   I just did some simple strips of paper down the middle with some stitching, and cut some green circles from some of the patterned paper for the scallops.  The metal pieces are from the Claire collection.




I will have another SEI project to share next Monday, too!

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

oh, my those photos are SWEET! GREAT layout!